PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Aug 2, 2011

Little Guitar Boy ATC Tag


Hello once again fellow scrappers. Today's project is an ATC tag that I made for Stamp Enjoy.
I made the stamp by utilizing the same technique used in the faux metal poinsettia seen in my 'The Christmas Money Shot' layout. You can find the tutorial for this faux metal technique here. The only difference is that there's no acrylic involved for this ATC tag.

A close up of the very cute stamp. This little guy is by Stamp Enjoy & is called Liam Guitare. I colored him in with Prismacolor markers & then further decorated him by adding Crystal Stickles on his hat, shirt & pants. The 'Cool' stamp is also by Stamp Enjoy & was stamped on a transparency & adhered with clear glue dots.

Finally, a close up of some of the embellies I used. The buttons are by Websters Pages & the gold metal flower I bought from an Etsy shop called MyWing588.

Thanks to all of you who stop by! Am attempting to enjoy this very hot summer regardless of the humidity (yuck) and the loads of work my job is piling on me--let's just say that I am looking forward to Fall! :-)

Till my next post...


3 comments:

María Castillo said...

es una pequeña obra de arte Kay, me encanta ese falso acabado en metal que haces!! Un abrazo!

Natasha said...

Sheesh! I was having Kay's Kreative Korner withdrawal for a moment. It's a good thing you uploaded something! LOL I can just picture my daughter with your stamp collection and coloring in stamped images. She would be in heaven! Loving all of the stamps you have been working with and I love the colors you used on the metal background! Fab!

Sonia said...

Otro trabajo super fabuloso Kay!.. oye no habia visto esos stamps y veo que hay variedad wow! esa imagen del nene me gusta.
-Sony